BEST ASWAN TOURIST ATTRACTIONS
The mosque is one of the oldest mosques in the city of Aswan, which was built on the Mamluk design, and was built during the reign of “Muhammad Ali” in 1811, this mosque was named Badr Tabiya because of the Battle of Badr and Tabaih that it was the headquarters of the College of War Old.
This mosque is considered an architectural masterpiece that attracts attention, has two high decorated minarets, and we will notice many of the wonderful decorations and inscriptions that fill the mosque from the inside and from the outside as well.
Al-Tabiya Mosque is located on Tall hill and we will see from the top of the landscape and the beautiful gardens with rare types of plants and trees. The mosque is built on an area of 700 meters and 10 acres of garden surrounding the mosque.
BEST ASWAN TOURIST ATTRACTIONS:
This hill was originally a headquarters of the military college in Egypt, so called the mosque of the Tabiya, that was chosen this hill to build a military college and is at a height of 100 degrees from the ground so that soldiers can control the border and secure the country.
The mosque had two war schools, one of which had completely disappeared. The second became an unknown place, then turned into a mosque under the late President Gamal Abdel Nasser. The construction process continued for four years from 1970 to 1974.
– This mosque was destroyed due to natural factors and the passage of hundreds of years, but under the late President “Gamal Abdel Nasser” was rebuilt again and was opened in the era of the late President “Muhammad Anwar Sadat” in 1974.
I consider this mosque one of the most important tourist attractions, historical and cultural, where the mosque held a lot of religious and cultural activities such as sound and light shows.
This mosque was an important observatory to see the crescent of the holy month of Ramadan.
BEST ASWAN TOURIST ATTRACTIONS:
– The mosque was built in Mamluk style and was built on 24 pillars, characterized by a towering dome and two houses, Tri-Aswan /
– When entering from the main gate we will find a beautiful garden, and we will find a number of circular columns and we will notice that decorated with a higher design horseshoe, we will find a lot of lamps and lanterns on which there are Koranic verses written in kufic, Dome decorated.
Address of Al-Tabiya Mosque:
Three – Section Aswan – Aswan.
Hotels around Al-Tabiya Mosque:
– Pyramisa Isis Eland Resort & Spa is just 2 km away from the mosque.
– Sofitel Old Cretak Hotel is only 1 km away from the atheist.
Top 10 Luxor trip from hurghada Tourist Attractions:
valley of the kings
- Hatshepsut temple
- Karnak temple
- Luxor temple
- Collossi of Memmnon
- Luxor museum
- Valley of the nobels
- Luxor West Bank
- Luxor Western Rites
- Flight of the Flying Baron
Best Hurghada Diving Sites in Hurghada Red Sea:
Turtle Bay in Hurghada Egypt
- Abu Nugar in Hurghada Egypt
- Abu Ramada Cave in Hurghada Egypt
- Ben el Gebel in Hurghada Egypt
- Erg Abu Nugar in Hurghada Egypt
- Diver’s Alley in Hurghada Egypt
- El Aruk – Aruk Diana in Hurghada Egypt
- El Aruk – ArukMakroom in Hurghada Egypt
- El Aruk – Aruk Gigi in Hurghada Egypt
- Abu Ramada in Hurghada Egypt